Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole and Cheddar Cheese
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere.
This product is out of stock.
Product is not available in this quantity.
Free shipping on orders over $299USD
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 head of cabbage cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 15- ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 ounce of fresh mint leaves torn
- 1 cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Chili powder or paprika or chili flakes optional, to taste
- Salt and pepper
Prepare the chickpeas:
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the chickpeas and season with salt and pepper. Add chili powder or paprika, if you like, and toss to coat. Cook for 5 minutes. Arrange the chickpeas into an even layer and transfer to the oven for 15–20 minutes until some of the chickpeas begin to pop and they crisp up.
- Remove the chickpeas from the oven and add the remaining 1 tablespoon of the chopped parsley and toss to coat.
- Divide the dressed cabbage between bowls and spoon the crispy chickpeas on top. Serve with a bit more paprika or chili flakes on top, if you like. Enjoy!